Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 115

Thread: Starting Over Quotes

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow I was afraid I wasn't go to be able to post. But I can. I hope everyone had a great weekend.. I know I did. Here is one for today:

    " Don't be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams."
    Author Unknown ---

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Tuesday... Anyway here is one for today and I hope this week is going to be a good one. It will be a short one for me..

    " I don't wait for opportunities; I will create opportunities."
    Written in 2008 by Pavan A.S.

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is half way through the week and it is getting closer for me since tomorrow will be my last day... Anyway I hope all is good with everybody.. Here is one for today:

    I actually heard these words in a song and thought it was very powerful:

    "Love isn't a fight, but it is worth fighting for.."

    Have a Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like that one Gus... More, more, give me more. Well it is actually the end of the week for me. So that is a blessing. Now here is another one:

    " When I wake up in the morning, I have to decide to either be an example or an excuse."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #45
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Words That Enlighten Us

    You ROCK Dawny!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow that went by fast. But I had lots of fun with the family. Hope everyone did. Here is one to start us up for the week:

    " Determination can win over ability any day; you just have to want it bad enough. And when you do, the word impossible becomes nothing but a myth, your dreams become a reality and only then, you have achieved a life worth living, a life that gives hope to others; a life that shows that the possibilities are endless."
    Written in 2008 by Hanni A.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow half way through the week and I am still smiling... Well this maybe why, here is one for today:

    " Sometimes in life things happen and you think the world stops. Hold strong, really it has only changed direction, your future is always as bright as you want it to be."
    Copyright ? 2005 Octavia Allen


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Thursday and every morning I wake up freezing something off. Here is one for today:

    " If one tries hard enough, along with an idea that unites, the world can be changed."
    Written in 2008 by Zach W.

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's FRIDAY... And I am going to do nothing this weekend. Only because my summer will fly by me and I want to at least enjoy some of it. Here is one for today:

    " Everyone stands beneath a mountain; some stand, some walk round, some take the first step."
    Written in 2008 by Steve Brown

    Have A Great Weekend
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #50
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "You're serenity is based on taking responsibility without taking blame and letting go without giving up!"
    _unknown author

    Have a nice weekend Dawny!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic